Education is a resource, and a gateway to opportunity.
We endeavor to connect our students with the tools for the betterment of lives, families, and communities.
LEARN ABOUT US
American Insurance Mentors
AIM is an all American company. Our founder and owner is a veteran producer of American insurance products.
American Insurance Mentors is also known as Financial Schools West in it’s classroom locations.
AIM does not outsource our testing or our grading to other entities.
AIM uses SIRCON http://www.sircon.com to work with State Insurance commissions on your behalf.
AIM writes our own special courses based on years of our own experience and with the goal of assisting agents with their own insurance practices.
AIM participants receive the finest training and Continuing Education courses available.
AIM courses are always being added and approved as soon as more information is needed in the industry. Don’t worry about seeing the same old boring insurance materials you went through when you became initially licensed.
OWNER AND FOUNDER
LICENSES: 20+ YEARS
PROPERTY & CASUALTY
SERIES 6 SECURITIES
SERIES 63 SECURITIES
SERIES 7 SECURITIES (prev. held)
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, B.A. Degree
- University of Washington, Graduate School Degree in Trust Banking
- Purdue University, Certified Financial Relationship Counselor (CFRC) Designation
- Claim Adjuster training and experience. Travelers Insurance Companies
- Property & Casualty School, Chicago, Ill.
- Trust and Retirement Plan Schools, Denver, Colo.
- IDS American Express Financial Planning school, Minneapolis, MN.
- Plan America Representative training, Madison, WI
- Personally mentored by the world’s leading insurance agent: Mr. Mehdi Fakharzadeh, Teaneck, N.J.
- Manager of a branch office for one of Utah’s top multi-line insurance firms
- Established and ran the trust department for a large community bank for 18 years
- Executive Vice President and CEO of Osmond Financial Marketing Company
- Unit Sales Manager for a major insurance company
- Manager of Distributor Benefits for a billion dollar company and developed a group plan for independent contractors not heretofore available
- Owned and operated Financial Schools West for more than 20 years
- Practicing certified instructor for the Utah Insurance Department for more than 20 years
- Board of Directors (two terms), Utah Valley State College Foundation Board
- Board of Directors (two terms) Provo Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Instructor, Stevens-Henager College (insurance, securities and real estate
- Personally conducted over 800 Estate and Financial seminars
- Have taught continuing education classes to over 1,000 agents
- Mehdi Fakharzadeh “World’s Greatest Insurance Agent”
- Founder & Permanent Member “Top of the Table” Million Dollar Round Table
- Hugh S. Gregson CFP
- John D. Whetten
- President (retired), Challenge Dairy Products (International food products company)
- George V. Osmond, Jr.
- The oldest brother of the Osmond Entertainment Family
- Roger Palmer
- Successful CEO and owner and developer of businesses and business advisor